Methylcobalamin liquid for nerve health and cognitive function
· Amount Per Serving
· 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (one full dropper) contains:
· vitamin B125,000 mcg.
· other ingredients: purified water, apple juice concentrate, natural vegetable glycerin, citric acid, black currant juice, purified stevia extract, potassium sorbate
· serving size: 1 ml (0.03 fl oz)
servings per container: 30 ml
· Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
· 1/2–1 dropper, as directed by a health professional.
Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, supports neurological function and nerve cell health. In studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated the potential to support healthy cognitive and nerve function as well as memory and emotional well–being. Vitamin B12 is also an important cofactor for energy production and plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism.
B12 liquid supports nerve cell health, neurological function, energy production and immune system health.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!