3 capsules, 2-3 times daily after meals
Citrus reticulata, Melia toosendan, Phellodendron chinense, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Saw palmetto
LD50 = 102 g/kg
(816x the adult dosage)
• Reduces frequent urination
• Eases urine urgency
• Relieves abdominal discomfort or pain associated with prostate enlargement
• Improves sexual function
• Improves hair loss in men
(1) Increases the Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS), accelerating apoptosis of epithelial cells in prostate tissue of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)1
(2) Competitively antagonizes the sympathetic α1-adrenaline receptor2, relaxing the smooth muscle in the prostatic urethra and bladder neck to improve urinary flow and decrease BPH symptoms
(3) Inhibits the 5-α-reductase3, responsible for prostate enlargement and hair loss in men 78.25%14.85%6.90%0102030405060708090EffectiveImprovedNo Effect377 cases(295)(56)(26)%(cases)Prosta Chi on Prostatitis78.45%17.89%2.66%0102030405060708090EffectiveImprovedNo Effect(519)(132)(27)738 cases%(cases)Prosta Chi on BPH
• M.N, a 71-year-old male with BPH, suffered from frequent and painful urination, often getting up 7-8 times at night. He tried Proscar for about a year without any results. Then right after he started taking Prosta Chi, his urine flow was 9.5 ml/sec. After a month on Prosta Chi, his urine flow improved to 16.2 ml/sec. He only needed to get up about two times at night. After another month, he felt his prostate function has recovered.
• V.C., a 44-year-old male had prostatitis. He experienced a burning sensation in the perineal area and pain in the abdomen. His sexual function has also reduced. He took Cipro and other antibiotics for a year with no apparent effect. After taking Prosta Chi and Kidney Chi for 1 month, his condition improved. After continuing on the herbs for another 2 months, all his symptoms cleared and his sexual function returned back to normal.
Posted by Charlene Taub on 14th Dec 2017
I give two capsules a day to my husband. He says he can notice a difference when he takes them,
Posted by Charlene Taub on 22nd Jul 2016
My husband recently finished his first bottle of Prosta Chi. He is 59 years old. His urine flow is stronger that it was previously - reminds me of his younger days.