Quantity - 2 oz., (56.7 g)
by Premier Research Labs
Guaranteed free of corn, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Japanese coral minerals yield:
Calcium - 300mg.
Magnesium -150 mg.
Plus many other minerals in trace amounts - potassium, zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, etc
Unique Coral Minerals
• The best ionized minerals ever found on earth
• Harvested only from broken pieces of coral, in clean pacific northern waters.
• Free of mercury and other heavy metals.
• 100% pure Japanese coral powder composed of highly ionized calcium, magnesium and trace minerals
• Helps promote an optimal tissue pH -- fast. Most other forms of minerals work too slowly or not at all
• Contains up to 92% highly ionized minerals. Most other minerals contain no ionized minerals
• All forms of calcium must be ionized via your digestion before they can be absorbed.
• Since coral minerals are already highly ionized, they are easily absorbed (even by the elderly and those with poor digestion).
What Is Your pH?
To test your own body’s pH, collect a small sample of your first morning urine in a clean cup. Check the pH of your urine by dipping a small piece of pH tape into your urine; then immediately match the color of the tape to the pH color chart on the roll. The number corresponding to the color tells you the pH. After you wet the tape, do not wait. Immediately match the color. If you delay for a few minutes, you may get a false reading. Ideal pH: An ideal first morning urine pH range is between 6.4 to 7.0. Acid pH: A urine pH below 6.0 is in the acid range (minerals badly needed; time to rebuild your mineral status). Highly alkaline pH: a urine pH over 8.0 is often a danger sign, warning you that your pH is too far out of range. (Minerals are exhausted; you may be in emergency alkalosis where the body is using anything it can [i.e., ammonia] to try to buffer the increased acid load.)
The 115 Year-Old Man
In 1979, a British journalist went to Japan to interview one of the oldest documented living people in the world, Mr. Izumi. He was a sprightly 115 year-old man in amazingly good health who lived on an island off the coast of Japan. He appeared healthy, active and alert. Most of the other inhabitants on the island were also in great health and seldom died before age 95!
What Was Their Secret Of Youth?
Researchers found the water the islanders drank was uniquely different. It contained ionized minerals leached from Coral on which the island was built. These unique minerals made the water highly alkaline. When drunk, it helped the body keep a superior acid/alkaline balance. The highly mineralized “Coral” water was found to be chemically very similar to essential elements found in the human skeleton, body fluids, blood and amniotic fluid. Incredibly, the researchers also discovered that the “Coral” water could neutralize internal waste products and heavy metals.
The Calcium Factor
The body must reduce any form of calcium into its ionized form in order to use it. Since up to 92% of the calcium in Quantum Coral Calcium is already ionized, the body can use the calcium immediately without having to break it down. (Great news for the elderly and those with poor digestion.) A key role of ionized calcium is to neutralize acidic compounds anywhere in the body, before damage takes place. Ionized calcium is critical in order to help promote cleansing.* (Even a great herbal detox won’t work very well without ionized calcium.)
The Key To Great Health
If the body’s pH becomes acidic, it becomes harder and harder for the body to uptake other nutrients, such as minerals, vitamins or herbs. The key is to establish the proper acid/alkaline balance of your body.* An acidic pH creates a hostile internal environment, like a raging storm, making the body struggle to get the nutrients it needs. The more acid you become, the worse you will most likely feel.
As the body’s pH comes into better balance (pH 6.4 to 7.0), it is like a sunny spring day; your body can easily assimilate minerals that were very difficult to absorb at a more acid pH. The first morning urine pH is an accurate reflection of the body’s tissue pH. Obtain a roll of pH tape to measure your own first morning urine pH.
The GateWay Factor
We call Quantum Coral Calcium the “Gateway Factor” because as it begins to promote the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, it can also potentiate (like a “gateway”) the uptake of other nutrients as found in food or supplements.* Once the acid/alkaline balance moves back into a more optimal range, nutrients are more accessible and uptake is greater.
Up To 10 To 20 Times More Oxygen
In an alkaline environment, you have abundant oxygen. As the pH of the urine drops, less and less oxygen is available to the tissues. Small changes of 1/10 to 2/10 in pH can mean 10 to 20 times more oxygen availability. Ionized calcium is the key mineral to help keep the pH near ideal.*
Promoting Rapid pH Balance*
• Ionized calcium is the key buffer that helps maintain the acid/alkaline balance.*
• A small change of 1/10 or 2/10 in pH can mean 10 to 20 times more tissue
• Many doctors rate Quantum Coral Calcium in the miracle category for their patients.
What’s The Difference? Ours & The Other Guys
1. No other product on the market can match Quantum Coral Calcium's ionized calcium-magnesium delivery system for immediate uptake into the body. Other products may contain poor quality coral, the wrong species, or many impurities rendering their product difficult to absorb or ineffective.
2. Other products may take months to work (if ever). No other product can promote optimal pH like Quantum Coral Calcium .*
3. Other products may contain gritty coral, often with impurities such as sand. They may not be readily dissolvable and thus, are poorly assimilated.
4. Other products may produce no immediate change, take months to work (even years), or produce no beneficial changes at all.
5. Other products may have no perceptible results.
Supplement Facts: (2 oz)
Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.3g)
Servings Per Container: about 44
Calcium (from sango marine coral)……300mg…30%
Magnesium (from sango marine coral)……150mg…38%
Sango marine coral concentrate……1.3g**
**Daily value not established
Ingredients: Japanese Sango Marine Minerals : containing many ionized minerals in trace amounts such as potassium, zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, etc.
Providing an ideal mineral delivery system.
Supplement facts: (8 oz)
Serving size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.3g)
Servings per container: about 175
Calcium (from coral minerals)……300mg…30%
Magnesium (from coral minerals)……150mg…38%
Sango marine coral concentrate……1.3g*
Recommended Use: Adults or children (age 1 and up): take 1/4 teaspoon, 2 times daily missed in water or other liquids. For superior results, mix in water with Quantum Aloe Drink daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 individual servings may be taken daily.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!