Items in Liver Flush Kit:
LIVER FLUSH PROTOCOL
Materials: ITEMS IN LIVER FLUSH KIT
1 gallon of apple juice – 4 days 1 bottle Phosfood
½ bottle of Phosfood 10 capsules Acid Calcium
Acid Calcium Epsom Salts
Epsom salts 2 oz. Bentonite Liquid
Heavy organic cream and organic berries
1. Add one-half bottle (one ounce) of Phosfood to the gallon of apple juice, and shake. Over the next four days, drink the full bottle of juice (this usually breaks down to about 3-4 full glasses a day, best taken between meals). You may eat regular food during this period.
Note: To protect your teeth you should use a straw and rinse your mouth out with baking soda or brush your teeth after drinking the juice.
2. On the last day of the procedure (the day after you finish the apple juice), eat breakfast and lunch as usual. Once you have completed lunch, the only food you will eat is what specifically listed in the protocol for the rest of the day. You may drink water throughout the day as desired. Take two capsules of Acid Calcium immediately before breakfast and two capsules of Acid Calcium immediately before lunch.
3. Two hours after lunch, take 1-2 tablespoon of Epsom salts dissolved in a small amount of warm water. Add juice to cover the taste, if desired. The Epsom salts may cause diarrhea.
4. Five hours after lunch, take 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts dissolved in warm water. Add juice if desired.
5. Six to seven hours after lunch, eat a dinner of heavy cream and fruit, as much as desired. Any fruit is acceptable; most patients generally prefer a mixture of berries either frozen or fresh. The mixture of fruit can be blended to make a shake, or the cream may be whipped and eaten over the berries. With your fruit and cream, take one Acid Calcium.
6. One-half hour before bedtime, drink ¼ cup (2 oz.) of Bentonite liquid.
7. At bedtime, drink ½ cup olive oil. A small amount of orange, grapefruit or lemon juice, ginger, or garlic may be added if desired. Immediately after finishing the oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with knees drawn up for 30 minutes. You may feel nauseated during the night, due to the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This is normal, and will pass. To us this is a good sign because it means the procedure is working.
8. On the next day, resume your normal diet. Take two (2) Acid Calcium with breakfast, (2) Acid Calcium with lunch and (1) Acid Calcium with dinner.
The liver flush, in a simpler version, was first used during the 1920’s as a means of improving liver function. The procedure we recommend is a refinement of the original technique, and serves several important functions. First, the ortho-phosphoric acid helps remove calcium and lipids (fats) from arteries, and normalizes cholesterol metabolism. The phosphoric acid, working with malic acid found in apple juice, also dissolves and softens gallstones in the gallbladder. The magnesium in the Epsom salts relaxes the sphincter of the gallbladder and bile ducts, allowing for easy passage of the softened, shrunken stones. Finally, the cream and the oil cause a strong contraction of the gallbladder and liver, forcing out the stored wastes, bile, and stones, which easily pass into the small intestine. These wastes and stones are then excreted. We have found that the liver flush is a simple way of removing gallstones without surgery, while at the same time lowering cholesterol levels and improving liver function.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!